Sunday, July 28, 2013

- beauty box 5 july unboxing

Hello my long-lost lovelies! It has been a while. I took a bit of a hiatus to figure out some possible upcoming projects that I may be taking on and I didn't feel right posting things for you guys that I wasn't absolutely 100% committed to making look good! On that note though, I did receive my second box from Beauty Box Five, and I'm happy to say I'm much more excited about this one than last month's. Let's a take a peek! 



No pretty shredded paper in this one :(


This month's contents!

*1 Every Beauty Foot Smoother. I love that this is a sponge-y product because most of the products I've used that are similar to this one are handheld or pumice stone type products. The fact that it's a sponge also helps in reaching areas that are usually limited. I can't wait to try it! It comes in one size and retails for $8.99.

*2 Jean Pierre Cosmetics Nail Polish Remover Wipes. When I opened this I thought these wipes were like those moist towelettes you get at restaurants but I was pleasantly surprised to find out they're actually soaked with nail polish remover. I've never seen anything like this but the portability and ease of use really piques my interest. They contain no acetone and are packed with vitamins like E and B5 to help nourish nails. Plus you get all 10 fingers done in one wipe. This product retails for $3.99 for a pack of 10 wipes.

*3 H20 Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment. The description of this product says "Younger skin is just a day away" and I'm not so certain I really need my skin looking younger, but the hydrating aspect of this little tube has me intrigued because my skin is naturally very dry. The full size product retails for $36.00 for 1.7 oz.

*4 Be A Bombshell Lip Gloss in Last Call Girl. I was a bit shocked when I took this out of the box and saw the color. It's definitely a far cry from my classic red and generally I don't go for glosses (I much prefer matte) but I figured I would give it a try anyway. When I put it on, the color isn't near as bright or rich as it appears in the tube, but it is still bright pink. If the shade wasn't glossy, I'd probably like it better, but the quality seems to be nice. This is the full size and it retails for $14.00

*5 La Fresh Travel Lite Antibacterial Wipes. Okay, guys, any of you that know me personally know I am a germ freak. I have two different bottles of hand sanitizer and a travel-sized can of Lysol disinfectant spray in my purse (100% serious). So when I opened this I was so excited to see them! I've heard quite a bit about this brand from other Beauty Box Five subscribers and collectively it's been really widely positive. These are perfect for on-the-go use and I really like the packaging. They retail for $1.99 for a pack of 8 wipes.


I have to say it again, that this month's box was much more successful than last month's. Admittedly, I only used one product out of that one. I'm excited to see what August's box will contain. As always, let me know if you're subscribed and what you got in your box or if you have any questions on Beauty Box Five!





No comments:

Post a Comment