Monday, July 29, 2013

- rainbow tag!


It's a pretty gloomy Monday here in the Midwest, so I thought on this rainy day the Rainbow Tag would be absolutely appropriate! For those of you who haven't heard of this tag (it's all over YouTube) - I've picked some of my newest/favorite products in every color of the rainbow. Side note: This is a bit harder than it looks finding each color!


YesTo Tomatoes Clear Skin Towelettes. This is not the first product I tried by this brand. They have a whole line of different fruits/vegetables all with a different purpose. I first tried these towelettes in the Cooling Cucumber scent and I loved them so much I had to seek out this pack that is specifically for acne. I have very sensitive skin and this line is all natural which means it is super kind to my face!


YesTo Carrots Lip Butter in Melon. What do you know, another YesTo product! This little guy actually came attached to the product above as a little freebie. I had the same thing happen when I bought the cucumber towelettes but got a lip butter in a different scent. I love the smell of this one and it goes on really smooth.


Sunshine by GAP. Yes you're thinking correctly, the store GAP. I love their perfumes! My favorite is probably "Blue" but when I went to GAP on Black Friday this past year this little bottle was on sale for $9. It's a very spring-y scent. Floral with a hint of something I can't really put a finger on. Either way, I love it and I feel sunshine-y every time I spray some.



Physician's Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara in Ultra Black. I just bought this mascara two days ago because as I previously mentioned, my skin - including my eyes - is really sensitive. Generally Physician's Formula works really well for being a drugstore brand and my skin reacts well with the product. I like this mascara, but it does seem to run a little bit. That may be from my allergies, my eyes are constantly watering lately, so I think I'll give it a few more days until I decide my final opinion on it.


Calgon Fresh Start Shimmering Mist. The day I discovered this stuff I was killing time in Walmart and smelling all the yummy things in the fragrance aisle. When I picked this up and took a whiff I was so shocked because it literally smells JUST like Victoria's Secret Fresh & Clean Body Spray. Now, my lady friends know that body spray costs $18, and though it's well worth it, this Calgon is only $4. Seriously. A fourth of the price. The only thing that bums me out is the only bottles left were the shimmering spray (which means some other smart women noticed how awesome it smells, too!) and I don't really like to be covered in glitter. Either way, I love this stuff.


Neutrogena Makeup Remover Night Calming Cleansing Towelettes. Have you noticed yet that I'm really into wipes as of late? These smell like lavender to me, which explains the "calming" part. I really like that these wipes don't feel super wet on your face after you use them. They take off your makeup and leave your skin feeling really calmed and refreshed. Plus the package is a lovely purple color.


There you have my product interpretation of ROY G. BIV (minus "I" because I have nothing that would qualify as indigo). I would love to see you guys do your own Rainbow Tag! If you end up doing it, link me to your post or let me know so I can see some of your favorite things :)




No comments:

Post a Comment